This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: cpu and partition info
- From: "Chris January" <chris at atomice dot net>
- To: "Robert Citek" <rwcitek at alum dot calberkeley dot org>
- Cc: "Cygwin at Cygwin dot Com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 19:32:07 -0000
- Subject: RE: cpu and partition info
> Hello all,
> Is there a /proc/partitions or a /proc/cpuinfo in newer versions
> of Cygwin?
> I'm looking for a way to determine cpu info and drive info from the
> command line. I'm using v1.3.14.
I'll code some up for you, how about that?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html