This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Minimum Install for Executable Distrubution
- From: Thorsten Kampe <thorsten at thorstenkampe dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 00:18:20 +0100
- Subject: Re: Minimum Install for Executable Distrubution
- References: <20030224223818.GO14960@pentek.com>
* Charles Krug (03-02-24 23:38 +0100)
Yeah, that's me!
> We've built the gcc/as/ld toolset as a cross compiler to the Altavec
> PowerPC. We've been using it internally for a couple of weeks.
> Those of us with full developer Cygwin installations can run the program
> with no problems.
> We'd like to be able to distribute a minimal package to everyone here
> who needs the cross compile capability.
> [Detailed stuff]
> I BELIEVE the correct course of action would be to do a default Cygwin
Not "default", but "Base".
> and then distribute our cross development toolset. Would there be any
> problems doing it that way?
Did you try?
> Most important (to me), is there a Cygwin tool for assembling the correct
Content-Type: text/explicit; charset=ISO-8859-666 (Parental Advisory)
Content-Transfer-Warning: message contains innuendos not suited for
children under the age of 18
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html