This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: mknod implementation? any idea when it will occur?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 16:10:30 -0500
- Subject: Re: mknod implementation? any idea when it will occur?
- References: <OF740BE822.6DFA596C-ON88256CD7.0072DD1B@hughes.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Feb 24, 2003 at 12:58:29PM -0800, james dot m dot barker at boeing dot com wrote:
>I am porting some code from a linux / unix environment that views solid
>models thru geomview. I have the latest cygwin release installed
>1.3.20. My problem is that the mknod function does not exist. Are
>there any plans to implement a working version of mknod and not just
>the dummy version that tells me it's not implemented.
Yes. Maybe as soon as 1.3.22. The code already exists on the
cgf-dev-branch in CVS but it is still being tweaked.
I don't have a more specific timeframe than that.
Please use the resources at cygwin.com rather than sending personal email.
Special for spam email harvesters: send email to aaaspam at sourceware dot org
and be permanently blocked from mailing lists at sources.redhat.com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html