This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: to use dup() in cygwin
- From: Fernando dot Frutos dot Martin at es dot jazztel dot com
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 18:10:32 +0100
- Subject: Re: to use dup() in cygwin
>Did you try to
>- look if you get the expected file descriptor from dup?
>- look which errno you get?
>- run the application under strace?
>- run the application under gdb?
>After that and if you found that the problem is actually a Cygwin
>problem, please write a *short* testcase which allows to reproduce
>the problem and I';ll be happy to have a look into this issue.
>Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
>Cygwin Developer mailto:cygwin at cygwin dot com
>Red Hat, Inc.
- if I send a message through the socket using write() it works very good;
so the expexted file descriptor from dup is the correct.
- There aren't any errors simply it doesn't send the data through the
- I've run the application under strace and I got nothing
any suggestion more
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html