This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Cygwin crashes on .Net Server 2003 with Terminal Services enabled
- From: David Starks-Browning <starksb at ebi dot ac dot uk>
- To: Christoph Hense <christoph dot bertram at gmx dot ch>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 12:15:56 +0000
- Subject: Cygwin crashes on .Net Server 2003 with Terminal Services enabled
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Monday 24 Feb 03, Christoph Hense writes:
> I try to use cygwin on a .Net Server 2003 RC2 with Terminal Services
> However none of the cygwin tools work.
That's too bad...
> Does anyone have any idea?
Please don't ask anyone to look at this until after .Net Server is
formally released. Cygwin makes no attempt to work on un-released
versions of Windows.
Should the FAQ explicitly mention .Net release candidates?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html