This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
installing lyx under cygwin, CYGPCRE.DLL
- From: alexander badinski <badinski at yahoo dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 13:56:01 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: installing lyx under cygwin, CYGPCRE.DLL
- Reply-to: badinski at physik dot tu-berlin dot de
Hi, I am not terribly familiar with cygwin yet, but
before the installation of lyx(using the cygwin
setup.exe) has been finished, it said that the
required CYGPCRE.DLL file can not be found. Where can
I get it and do I need to install it? If I than start
the unfinished lyx.exe in the directory
cygwin\usr\local\bin it says that it misses the
CYGINTL-2.DDL file although I have it in cygwin\bin.
I would be extraordinary happy, if you can direct me
and also if you could send me a reply to
badinski at physik dot tu-berlin dot de
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Tax Center - forms, calculators, tips, more
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html