This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Has anyone used agetty with a modem?
- From: "BB" <canofspam at att dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 15:02:25 -0600
- Subject: Has anyone used agetty with a modem?
- Reply-to: "BB" <canofspam at att dot net>
Has anyone used agetty with a modem? If so, how did you get the modem to
answer the call. Is this done using the -e command option of agetty? I
know the modem must answer the call, but I can't figure out how to
communicate with the modem. The modem doesn't respond to anything I echo to
I think Cygwin is great for what it does, but documentation for using agetty
with a modem is nonexistant. Most of the posts I see elsewhere that refer
to using a modem with Linux or Unix don't apply because they use things
functionality that doesnt exist in Cygwin.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html