This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: MANPATH Problems
- From: "Ralf Hauser" <ralfhauser at gmx dot ch>
- To: "Elfyn McBratney" <elfyn-cygwin at exposure dot org dot uk>,"cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 09:37:56 +0100
- Subject: RE: MANPATH Problems
- Reply-to: <hauser at acm dot org>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Elfyn McBratney [mailto:elfyn-cygwin at exposure dot org dot uk]
> Sent: Donnerstag, 20. Februar 2003 09:20
> > nothing particularly interesting found when doing "mkgroup -lu"
> > still get
> > rhauser at PC:~/<2>Man/cat1> man gif
> > No manual entry for gif
> AFAIK there's some new "detect stale group and passwd" code that detects a
> change and changes your user/group name accordingly. If you
> update the file
> anyway, as sid or gid may have changed, and see if that helps.
What would I have to type on the command line to get this new detection code
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html