This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: using rxvt with other shells
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 17:44:21 -0500
- Subject: Re: using rxvt with other shells
- References: <F6E7117DB7DA234D9CC81B391DA8BEE1032881@emailserver.surdex.com> <Pine.GSO.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com, cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Feb 19, 2003 at 05:00:51PM -0500, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
>FYI, pdksh (<http://web.cs.mun.ca/~michael/pdksh/>) compiles OOTB on
>Cygwin and is a fully conformant ksh implementation. If all you need is
>ksh, there you go.
Anyone want to provide pdksh as a package? It seems like last year's
offer to provide the real AT&T ksh has dried up.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html