This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Having Problem in DOS running Shell for renaming File
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: vikas at cmtgroup dot co dot uk
- Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 10:31:40 -0500
- Subject: Re: Having Problem in DOS running Shell for renaming File
- References: <3FA552812490114D85BC9E1031D9FD730368E3@w2ksrv1.CHIMERA.cmt.co.uk>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Feb 19, 2003 at 03:24:36PM -0000, Vikas Vaish wrote:
>I got your email address on the Discussion group posted problem
>regarding Exetended Error 183. While running the Shell command from
>Quick Basic in order to rename file under windows 2000.
Our project web page is http://cygwin.com/ . As you can see from that
page, we have nothing whatsoever to do with "Quick Basic". You'll have
to seek elsewhere for enlightenment.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html