This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: ssh-agent's timeout/maximum lifetime "-t" broken?
- From: "Ralf Hauser" <ralfhauser at gmx dot ch>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 12:44:46 +0100
- Subject: RE: ssh-agent's timeout/maximum lifetime "-t" broken?
- Reply-to: <hauser at acm dot org>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: cygwin-owner at cygwin dot com [mailto:cygwin-owner at cygwin dot com]On Behalf
> Of Corinna Vinschen
> The Cygwin version is always based on the latest official portable
> release and as soon as the next version (3.5.1p1? 3.6p1?) gets released,
> the Cygwin version will be available. Probably in the same week.
> It would make sense to close the bugzilla case #496, btw.
Thx for the explanation.
I will close 496 once I was able to test it that it really works for me too
with the very "timeout"-characteristics I was originally seeking.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html