This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: No man pages
- From: "Elfyn McBratney" <elfyn-cygwin at exposure dot org dot uk>
- To: "cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>,"christophe thiebot" <christophe_thiebot at hotmail dot com>
- Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 20:51:07 -0000
- Subject: Re: No man pages
- References: <BAY2-F1194yeJxLpNG700032f49@hotmail.com>
- Reply-to: "Elfyn McBratney" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
> Thanks, man works with chmod -R a+r /usr/man. I also had to do:
> chmod 555 /usr/bin/* to make nroff executable.
> I noticed that all the cygwin files are created with "mkpasswd" as the
> name. But I don't see mkpasswd in /etc/group. Any idea why? Also all the
> directories and subdirectories have the "d---------+" permissions. It does
> not look good!
this. I CCd you on this so you should have got a copy anyway.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html