This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Duplicate CygWin
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Ronald Landheer-Cieslak <ronald at landheer dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com, Ben Clewett <B dot Clewett at roadrunner dot uk dot com>
- Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 13:06:14 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Duplicate CygWin
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, 18 Feb 2003, Ronald Landheer-Cieslak wrote:
> On Tue, 18 Feb 2003, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
> > User mounts and separate users. Each Windows user effectively has its own
> > mount table -- use that fact. Details in the User Guide/FAQ.
> The way I understand what he wants to do, he will be running the two as
> the same user, at the same time. User mounts won't work in that case.
Aw, come on, you can always use "at" or "runas" to switch users... ;-)
|\ _,,,---,,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ email@example.com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
Oh, boy, virtual memory! Now I'm gonna make myself a really *big* RAMdisk!
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html