This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: g++ and "undefined reference to `libintl_gettext'"
- From: Ronald Landheer-Cieslak <ronald at landheer dot com>
- To: "Reimann, Peter" <Peter dot Reimann at deu dot xerox dot com>
- Cc: "'cygwin at cygwin dot com'" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 18:22:59 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: g++ and "undefined reference to `libintl_gettext'"
On Tue, 18 Feb 2003, Reimann, Peter wrote:
> I had also tried this "-lintl" but nothing changes.
Please post your link command, entirely.
> This e-mail and any attachments is confidential and privileged. The
> information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) or
> relevant Xerox entity named above. If you are not the named or intended
> recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the
> contents to another person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the
> information in any medium.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html