Your ears and Eyes in China-Your China Recruitment and Logistics Agency

To whom it may concern,

MyChinaAgency is a professional logistics agency located in China. Our purpose is to offer close and personal services on a global level to our clients which include:
 Providing Temporary/Permanent staff placement as well as,
 Logistics within the local market
 Permanent or Temp storage, office space of various sizes
 QC/QA
 Purchasing
 Payroll Service
 Licensing
 Marketing
 Purchase/Sales
 Product Import/Export etc¡­
With MyChinaAgency, our clients will not only be provided with professional service but a partner in a competitive market.

Best regards,
Sunny Wong
Client Consultant
Southern China Office
MyChinaAgency Logistics Agency Co., Ltd.
Tel: (008620) 8454-1616
Email:clients@mychinaagency.com
Web Site: http://www.MyChinaAgency.com

If you feel you are not interested or if this email has found its way to you by accident, please reply with deleted as your subject.