This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: xygwin and xilinx.com [was: Obtaining a previous version]
- From: Earnie Boyd <earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: John Williams <jwilliams at itee dot uq dot edu dot au>
- Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 08:11:45 -0500
- Subject: Re: xygwin and xilinx.com [was: Obtaining a previous version]
After a few minutes of review, I concluded that Xilinx is supplying the
xygwin only for SourceNavigator. Why not just build your own version of
SourceNavigator, now maintained at sourcenav.sf.net. If you wish, the
CVS version will build native or you could try out the snapshot provided
by www.mingw.org. You can download it from
for your evaluation.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html