This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Is gcc 2 still supported in cygwin at all?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 10:38:17 -0500
- Subject: Re: Is gcc 2 still supported in cygwin at all?
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Feb 17, 2003 at 01:36:04AM -0800, Dalibor Topic wrote:
>I'm just wondering, because I got 0 replies for my
>bugreport on this mailing list last week.
It's supported, but, like everything, unless you can demonstrate with
a *simple* test case that there is actually a gcc problem (which is
unlikely) rather than a programming error (which is more likely), you
aren't apt to get much help.
And, FYI, "it works on linux" is not a guaranteed indication that there
is a problem with cygwin's gcc.
Please use the resources at cygwin.com rather than sending personal email.
Special for spam email harvesters: send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
and be permanently blocked from mailing lists at sources.redhat.com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html