This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Obtaining a pervious version
- From: John Williams <jwilliams at itee dot uq dot edu dot au>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 09:55:26 +1000
- Subject: Obtaining a pervious version
- Organization: ITEE, UNiversity of Queendland
- Reply-to: jwilliams at itee dot uq dot edu dot au
Two things - first of all, as of 00:00 GMT Cygwin.com appears to be
down. Hope it's nothing too serious.
Secondly, can you please tell me how to obtain, via the setup installer,
a prior version of the Cygwin base installation? I'm using some 3rd
party software tools that were built upon Cygwin 1.3.13, and am having
versioning issues when trying to run them under 1.3.20. Setup.exe
defaults to downloading and installing the most recent distro, but I
need to wind back the clock a couple of versions.
Is there a simple way to do this?
Dr John Williams, Research Fellow,
Reconfigurable Computing, School of ITEE
University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia
Ph : (07) 3365 8305
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html