This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: mutt "lock count exceeded"
- From: news at garydjones dot mailshell dot com
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 22:40:35 +0100
- Subject: RE: mutt "lock count exceeded"
- References: <20030215095551.HLCP9415.firstname.lastname@example.org> <NCBBIHCHBLCMLBLOBONKGENEDMAA.email@example.com>
On 15 Feb 2003, "Gary R. Van Sickle"
>> I noticed the thread here starting at
>> Did the patch in that thread ever get into the Cygwin Mutt
> No, not yet.
> I apologize,
No need to.
> I've been rather negligent in my
> duties of trying to get Jason Tishler to take over mutt
> maintenance ;-).
That Jason's such a slacker ;-) there's no way he'll take it on.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html