This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cron and network drives
- From: "Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc.)" <lhall at rfk dot com>
- To: Juraj dot Lenharcik at t-systems dot com
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 10:09:14 -0500
- Subject: Re: cron and network drives
- References: <010CA57FB1643F41B68A28C409A1A8A9012E354F@dstrem08.ditscom.dsh.de>
- Reply-to: lhall at rfk dot com
is there a possibility to reach the network drives with cron. My scripts work fine and can reach the network drives when I execute them from command line. With cron there is no effect. Is there a possibility to copy some file from cygwin to a network (windows) drive, without modifieing the network computer (like ssh, etc.)?
Can I get cron to work with network drives?
Only if you make them publically accessible.
We need an entry in the FAQ about the inaccessiblity of network shares
from Cygwin run services.
Larry Hall email@example.com
RFK Partners, Inc. http://www.rfk.com
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
Holliston, MA 01746 (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html