This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
copy text from xterm to browser
- From: David <cupcake at sdf dot lonestar dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: cupcake at sdf dot lonestar dot org
- Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 14:54:44 GMT
- Subject: copy text from xterm to browser
I get email which I view on my pc using a cygwin xterm.
For junkmail, there usually is an unsubscribe line in
the email like this:
> To unsubscribe just click on this link:
What I have to do now is retype the entire link into my
Is there a way to do this without having to retype it?
Please reply also to email@example.com.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html