This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Perl Page Fault
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Cc: dalehend at yahoo dot com, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 09:15:53 -0500
- Subject: Re: Perl Page Fault
- References: <Xns9321553BAA1D5dalehendyahoocom@184.108.40.206>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Feb 13, 2003 at 01:21:20PM +0000, dk henderson wrote:
>I am looking for a remedy to my perl install problem. It is a
>reoccurring windows page fault error, but am not sure when it occurs
>besides when the perl interpreter is invoked.
cygwin-apps: a list for discussing packaging issues regarding
applications that are distributed with the Cygwin DLL. If you are
maintaining or volunteering to maintain one of the packages that is
distributed with the Cygwin net releases you should be subscribed to
this list. This list is intended for discussing solutions.
It is not (with one exception) for bug reports, "it would be nice", or "how do I"
type of musings. Use the main cygwin mailing list for that.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html