This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: bash broken with cygwin 1.3.20?
- From: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>
- To: "Roland Schwingel" <Roland dot Schwingel at onevision dot de>,<cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 11:55:49 -0000
- Subject: Re: bash broken with cygwin 1.3.20?
- References: <3E4B7F49.email@example.com> <3E4B8423.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Roland Schwingel wrote:
> Well... configure is a shell script. And is executed with bash.
> So ok... Bash has the problem in finding the correct file
> (configure uses test for this). Of course the failure might be
> triggered by a bug in cygwin1.3.20. And maybe it is only a
> cygwin issue...
> But well, the bug (at least on my machines here) persists.
> Has anyone else tried this with cygwin 1.3.20?
Works-for-me. Cygwin 1.3.20, all packages up to date. Testing with gcc-3.2.2
source tarball, because I've deleted 3.2.1 and can't be bothered to
Maybe config.log has some clues?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html