This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: tcsh-6.12.00-4
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 16:22:40 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: tcsh-6.12.00-4
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
I've updated the version of tcsh to 6.12.00-4.
This is a bug fix release. It contains the following fixes:
- $SHELL is set to /usr/bin/tcsh instead of /tmp/install/usr/bin/tcsh.
- /etc/csh.login now preserves spaces in pathnames when evaluating $path.
- /etc/csh.login now sets $TERM to "cygwin" by default instead of "linux".
To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on
the http://cygwin.com/ web page. This downloads setup.exe to your
system. Then, run setup and answer all of the questions.
If you have general questions or comments, please send them to the
Cygwin mailing list at: "cygwin at cygwin dot com". I would appreciate
it if you would use this mailing list rather than emailing me directly.
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:email@example.com
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html