This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Updated: patch-2.5.8-3
- From: "Helmut Stiegler" <helmut at stiegler dot biz>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 17:11:27 +0100
- Subject: Re: Updated: patch-2.5.8-3
- References: <20030209113705.GN5822@cygbert.vinschen.de>
----- Original Message -----
From: "Corinna Vinschen" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 09, 2003 12:37 PM
Subject: Updated: patch-2.5.8-3
> I've updated the version of patch to 2.5.8-3.
> This version should solve some outstanding textmode issues.
I had problems with this version of patch when applying binary patches with
trailing CR's. I generally use binmode and use --binary with diff and patch.
The new version of patch rejects the patch, while the previous works fine.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html