This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: cygwin-1.3.20-1
- From: Christopher Faylor <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 23:40:15 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: cygwin-1.3.20-1
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
I've made a new version of the Cygwin DLL and associated utilities
available for download. As usual, a list of what has changed is below.
To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on
the http://cygwin.com/ web page. This downloads setup.exe to your
system. Then, run setup and answer all of the questions.
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the Cygwin
mailing list at: email@example.com .
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.
Red Hat, Inc.
Changes since 1.3.19-1:
- Fix problem with mmap where 2X space was allocated for MAP_PRIVATE.
- Set up "resort to mmap" threshold in malloc to 16M. (Christopher Faylor)
- Fix problem with nonexistent passwd entry causing corrupted user name.
- Create security attributes so that only the user can modify a symlink.
- Fix behavior of chown when repeating a call. (Pierre Humblet)
- Allow arbitrary uids on Win95. (Pierre Humblet)
- Don't consider WSAEMSGSIZE to be an error in recvfrom. (Corinna Vinschen)
- Fix setting of errno from tcsetattr. (Christopher Faylor)
- Add more comprehensive tcsetattr error checking. (Troy Curtiss)
- *Really* allow setting of heap_chunk_size_in_mb in HKLM.
- Various v*printf fixes. (Jason Tishler, Jonathan Larmour, Chuck Wilson)
- Implement "POSIXLY_INCORRECT_GETOPT" environment variable.
- On successful execution set connection state of returned socket
to CONNECTED. (Corinna Vinschen)
- Reset the scroll region if the window size changes. (Christopher Faylor)
- Implement setreuid32, setreuid, setregid32, setregid.
(Jason Tishler, Pierre Humblet)
- Implement nanosleep. (Jason Tishler)
- Fix usleep. (Jason Tishler)
- Fix "cygpath problem" where certain long paths had garbage characters.
- Fix "cygcheck -c" output alignment. (Igor Pechtchanski)
- Add a few more utilities to cygcheck output. (Christopher Faylor)
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html