Re: Why won't my files link?

On Thu, Feb 06, 2003 at 10:22:33AM +1100, Gareth Pearce wrote:

> [...]

Um, er, right, I think.  I am actually surprised that ld managed to get
that far into linking the file.

That seems to mean that you could make an elf-format object file with all
of the right function "linkages" for cygwin and link it on Windows.

I know that, these days, binutils can handle multiple different formats
by default but I never worked through that this could result in this
kind of behavior.

Learn something new...

cgf