This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: tclsh does not understand cygwin paths
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 18:18:58 -0500
- Subject: Re: tclsh does not understand cygwin paths
- References: <OF8A00B73B.EA4091C3-ON86256CC4.007D7358@trilogy.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Feb 05, 2003 at 06:14:36PM -0500, William A. Hoffman wrote:
>The tclsh84 does not understand cygwin style paths.
>So, if you do tclsh /cygdrive/c/foo/bar.tcl it can not
>find the file.
>This tcl does:
>I was wondering if Mumit Khan's patches for tcl could be incorporated
>into the cygwin tclsh. It seems sort of bad that the default
>tcl that comes with cygwin does not fully understand cygwin paths.
Use. The. Insight. Mailing. List. To. Report. tcl/tk. problems.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html