This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 13:26:06 -0500
- Subject: document heap_chunk_in_mb?
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Any volunteers to document heap_chunk_in_mb? It's conspicuously missing
in the documentation, AFAICT.
Although, hmm, I haven't seen many complaints about this recently. That's
odd. Maybe the overflow code in the new malloc is actually working.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html