This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: [Setup PATCH] Add Clippy to Cygwin Setup (Was: Re: ClippySightings in Cygwinland?)
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: "Gary R. Van Sickle" <g dot r dot vansickle at worldnet dot att dot net>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2003 20:39:21 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: RE: [Setup PATCH] Add Clippy to Cygwin Setup (Was: Re: ClippySightings in Cygwinland?)
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sat, 1 Feb 2003, Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:
> > > (And somebody damn well better be incapacitated with laughter right
> > now, because
> > > I busted my KIESTER typing all that in.)
> > Gary, you may be more right than you know. ;-)
> > Igor
> > (And somebody damn well better be incapacitated with laughter right now,
> > because I busted my KIESTER finding the exact image Gary used for his
> > ASCII art.)
> Oh mercy! Maybe we use that as the icon, and, to try to avoid legal
> entangements, a bitmap of ASCII-Clippy in the currently-empty box area!
> (I got him from a printscreen. AND THEN I COULDN'T GET RID OF HIM, EVEN AFTER I
> CLOSED MS-WORD!)
Two words: background image. ;-)
P.S. And another wild idea: animated ASCII-Clippy :-D
|\ _,,,---,,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ email@example.com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
Oh, boy, virtual memory! Now I'm gonna make myself a really *big* RAMdisk!
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html