This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cross compiling
- From: David Means <dmeans at the-means dot net>
- To: thomas <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: 01 Feb 2003 19:11:18 -0500
- Subject: Re: cross compiling
- Organization: The-Means.net
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Do I understand correctly that you want to compile (on a linux machine) a program that makes use of the Cygwin API's, and which will be run on a windows machine? A true "cross compile?"
On Sat, 2003-02-01 at 07:55, thomas wrote:
i want to compile cygwin apps in linux. i've searched both the cygwin and
the cygwin-dev lists but i can't seem to find much information about it.
cgf apparently does it and knows how to do it.
so if someone can point me in a direction that'd be great.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Q: How many IBM 370's does it take to execute a job?
A: Four, three to hold it down, and one to rip its head off.
Description: This is a digitally signed message part