This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 23:09:41 -0500
- Subject: Re: /usr/bin/tclsh84
- References: <3E3B3B6B.8020308@eCosCentric.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sat, Feb 01, 2003 at 03:13:47AM +0000, Jonathan Larmour wrote:
>Ah another day another tclsh.
Ah, another hour, another tcl/tk whinge.
>Even if it's only a soft link to the most recently installed tclshNN
>(like RPM post-install scripts do for the linux kernel etc.). I know
>cygwin has got post-install scripts, so any reason not to?
I don't know what post-install scripts have to do with anything but I'll
add symbolic links to everything in the cygwin tcl release if it stops
just one of these tcl/tk complaints.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html