Re: idea for a new project, libntcmd

Rafael Kitover wrote:

Often when I go between cmd and zsh, I get my copy/cp del/rm mixed up. This would also apply to folks who have to use both the unix and windows command lines on a regular occasion. Also to support simple Makefiles, batch files etc. in various packages.

Making aliases or shell functions would not work well, because those are not propagated to subprocesses.
They can be exported.