Re: libpcap cygwin....

> yes but how other programs(programs:hping,libnet...) that depend on
> libpcap(and compile under cygwin)can understand where libpcap is sorry i'm
> not a programmer.....

libpcap requires headers and libraries that are not a part of cygwin and
cant be compiled with out them. If all you need are the import libs then you
can use winpcap which once compiled will produce wcap.dll and libpcap.a .

> english is not my native language!!!!

My native language is computers so were both on a lim :-)

Regards,

Elfyn McBratney
elfyn@exposure.org.uk
www.exposure.org.uk