RE: How can I set up users?

Original Message:
-----------------
>From: Baras, Gal Gal.Baras@det.qld.gov.au
>Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 17:09:04 +1000
>To: elfyn-cygwin@exposure.org.uk, cygwin@cygwin.com
>Subject: RE: How can I set up users?
>

>Despite your style, thank you for your reply.  I've been able to piece
>together several bits of information and make things work.

I'd like to thank Elfyn for his reply, style and all.  I can understand
different people prefer things different ways but I have to say that I
can't see anything that I'd consider even remotely as poor style in Elfyn's
response.  So I thought it important to offer an alternate opinion on this
note.  At least from my corner, keep up the good work Elfyn! :-)

>Read the security section in the user's guide.  It's not intuitive, but you
>can figure out what's going on pretty well.

If you care to submit a patch to make the user's guide more intuitive in
your estimation, I'm sure the list will be happy to consider your changes.
Just thought I'd mention that option, in case it hadn't occurred to you.

Larry