RE: Bug in rm -r with locked files

Well - even so ....  "my" problem remains ....  The scripts that I have are
written to work cross-platform,
and because I can't use  rm -rf  when telneting to a cygwin box with an
automated telnet/ssh script,
I have to do this nonsense:

if ($telnet_handle->{$hostlabel}->{OS} eq 'cygwin') {
    ($stdout,$stderr)=$telnet_handle->{_cmd_handle}->cmd("cmd /c del /s
$dir");
} else {
    ($stdout,$stderr)=$telnet_handle->{_cmd_handle}->cmd("cmd /c rm -r
$dir");
}

I'd rather not have to do this!!

Brian