Re: Req Help: sshd error: Read from socket failed: Connection aborted

Min Kim wrote:
> Max,
>
> You're a genius. I did have Viruscan 7 installed but not the firewall.
> Everything works perfectly now with it uninstalled. I guess I'll have
> to go with Norton Antivirus. There isn't by chance a workaround for
> the McAfee Viruscan problem, is there?

I'm afraid not. As data points, I will mention that I run McAfee 4.5.1+SP1
works with no problems, and McAfee 6 has been reported to work as well.

PS to Cygwin list: Is it worth documenting this in
/usr/doc/Cygwin/openssh-version.README ? Or maybe even a warning in
ssh-host-config?

Max