Difficulties to download Cygwin when no Windows machine is available...

Cygwin is marvelous. Thank you for maintaining it. It's so powerful to convince our customers to migrate to open-source software and finally OS...

I just have to face a problem: I wish to download the entire CygWin distribution in order to give it to my customers on CDs (a way to promote your project without having to ask them to download it...) Your automatic installation procedure is very powerful, however it works only on Windows-running hosts... (that makes sense, if you wish to use it...). As professional telecom company, we don't have ANY windows based host here. So, I have huge difficulties to download the software in order to write some CD for our customers...

Could you, as example, refer on your web site some URL so that it could be possible to download this marvelous project using plain http, ftp or rsync protocol instead of the Setup.exe tool ?

Thank you.

--
Brent Frère
Technical Director