Re: Burning cygwin distribution CDs

Ross Smith II wrote:
From: Laurynas Biveinis

I want to burn CDs with full cygwin distribution with sources and so on.
I've downloaded everything from
ftp://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/linux/sources.redhat/cygwin/release, but it takes
almost 1 GB. How should I burn it into 2 CDs so that setup.exe still
works correctly? What directory layout should I use?

Laurynas,

I fit everything I need on 1 CD, by not including the /xfree directory
(370MB), the /release/XFree86 directory (80MB), and not including the [prev]
and [test] packages listed in setup.ini:
Thank you, your script looks very handy in case of single CD. However this is not exactly what I need - I have to burn all the 1GB stuff to CDs.

Laurynas