Re: Strange behaviour of gcc

For what I'm trying to do, it does. I would like to build a DLL which is
not linked to the C runtime library in order to have a smaller file (a trick
copied from Winamp plug-ins), and I don't mind about sub-optimal performance.
The executable dlopen()s the DLL and provides some callbacks to it.

If the DLL is linked to CRT, it is 20KB long. If it is not, it is 8KB long
(but obviously it does not have alloca available).

Is there a gcc option to build code without the call to alloca?

Tiscali ADSL: abbonati entro il 31 gennaio.
Non paghi l'attivazione.
Non paghi il primo mese.
http://www.tiscali.it/adsl