Re: rxvt, once again...

OK, that explains the bevavior of the Cygwin window when I do
not use rxvt.  Cool, thanks.

Now, you said:
"In Win98 and Me, you cannot drag and expand the window,..."

This is true if I do not use RXVT, it is not true if I do.
With rxvt, I can use the mouse to resize the window, in both
dimensions, up to full screen size..  This is true on Win98SE,
from which I amtyping this email.  In fact, I just did it.
That, in the original exchange, was why I said I like rxvt...

Now, completely and terribly off topic, MSYS uses RXVT, and while
the window will resize there, the application becomes non-responsive
after the resize.  Cygwin does not do that.  I love Cygwin!

Wayne Keen