Re: trying to complibe glib 2.0.7

Charles Wilson wrote:

I've gotten this to compile, and pass all but two self tests. It requires:
1) some patches to glib
2) some modifications to libtool (these still need some tweaking, and then I'll release a libtool that includes them)
Update to the libtool-devel-20021227 package, released today.

  3) re-autotool the glib source

And after than, configure/make and viola!  Stay tuned.
There are still some outstanding glib patches you need, in addition to using this updated libtool when relibtoolizing. I'll post those patches once I've worked the rest of the kinks out of them.

--Chuck