Fw: Cygwin Questions

 Hi,

 Quoated from http://cygwin.com/:

 "...For instance, clicking on the "Default" field next to the "All" category will provide you with
 the opportunity to install every Cygwin package. Be advised that this will download and install
 hundreds of megabytes to your computer..."

 I run the setup.exe again, I can see all packages have "Keep" value in the "New" column. That means
 I have installed everything. But anyway, I have tried to reinstall but no help.

 Windows version: Windows 2000 Professional (Traditional Chinese version)
Mirror site: ftp.gnupilgrims.org

 I am suspecting it is due to the problems of the mirror sites. Does anybody know those simple
commands (ls, mkdir, etc) belongs to which package?

 Thanks.

 Adrian