Re: Problems running makewhatis

lhall@pop.ma.ultranet.com wrote:
> Here's the best advice anyone can provide given the information you've
> provided so far:
>
> http://www.cygwin.com/bugs.html

It wasn't a particularly well thought through question, but what you say
above isn't strictly true.
"/bin/awk: not found" is fairly clear cut.

Of course, it would help if he had all of Base installed.

Max.

http://join.msn.com/?page=features/featuredemail&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&D

http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_addphotos_3