RE: Running cygwin built programs in Windows XP

Anyone who decides they want to do this is free to but it will invalidate
their installation and make it unstable.  Future problems they may run into
as a result will not be seriously entertained by this list (assuming said
persons post to this list for help in those cases) until cygwin1.dll is
put back where setup installed it.  For anyone wondering, copying
cygwin1.dll to this directory or any other carries the same warning.