Re: sshd: setgid() fails on second login

David,

Now I'm a big Linux proponent and only currently wed to Windows by a quirk of my personal employment history, but never did I realize that rebooting a Linux system would fix a broken disk.

Those Linux kernel programmers really _are_ miracle workers, aren't they?

Wow!

Randall Schulz