Re: Infinite loop in rxvt with recent cygwin

On Fri, Dec 20, 2002 at 11:41:22PM -0500, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> I've checked in a fix and am generating a new snapshot now.

Thanks Chris, cygwin from cvs works fine on WinME.

FYI, I have had another outstanding problem for a long time. Unfortunately
it is a lot less specific and I have no proof it is due to cygwin. Perhaps
others can report similar experiences and add details.

Running a reasonably complicated configure job puts the box in a crawl
mode. The only way out is to reboot. During shutdown Windows sometimes
warns about processes that are supposedly running (but not shown anywhere
else). The names of those processes as always from cygwin.

Pierre