Reinstall - oops..

ok, i was installing Cygwin on my comp at home and was installing ipc when i
went to remove a tmp install dir and typed
> rm -rf /usr/

DOH!  damn fingers work faster then my brain....

anyway, i went and did a complete reinstall and when I opened up a new bash
window i get an error, the shell is looking for a file called cygiconv.dll
in the path...

well, I figured i would just delete the whole thing then using:
How do I uninstall all of Cygwin?
Setup has no automatic uninstall facility. Just delete everything manually:
Cygwin shortcuts on the Desktop and Start Menu
The registry tree `Software\Cygnus Solutions' under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
and/or HKEY_CURRENT_USER.
Anything under the Cygwin root folder, `C:\cygwin' by default.
Anything created by setup in its temporary working directory.
It's up to you to deal with other changes you made to your system, such as
installing the inetd service, altering system paths, etc. Setup would not
have done any of these things for you.

from the FAQ.

Well, I did a complete Install assuming that the system was cleaned...  but
I am getting the same error...

so 2 things..

1) What is missing out of the FAQ entry that needed to be removed?
2) What can I do to re-install the core cyg DLLs??

~ Terry
757 581-5981
AIM/Yahoo: lv2bounce