Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: expect-20021218-1, gdb-20021218-1, tcltk-20021218-1

On Fri, Dec 20, 2002 at 05:51:57PM -0500, Charles Wilson wrote:

>Christopher Faylor wrote:
>>I've made a new version of expect, GDB, and tcltk available for
>>downloading.  These versions are a refresh from sources.redhat.com.  The
>>intent of this release is to get all three packages into sync.  gdb and
>>expect now rely on tcltk.  gdb no longer contains the tcltk dlls,
>>libraries or tcl programs.  expect also relies on tcltk.
>
>Hmmm...I can't unpack the tcltk src archive at all; the toplevel
>"directories" are simply symlinks to things I don't have, and then the
>rest of the stuff that should go into those "directories" can't --
>because the targets don't exist.
>
>Did you mean to use --dereference when creating the tarball?

As you know, I use my mknetrel script to produce everything.  It sounds
like find is operating differently from the last time I made one of
these releases.  I'll have to tweak mknetrel and rerelease the source
tar ball.

Thanks,
cgf