Re: How to unsubscribe?

On Fri, 20 Dec 2002 11:37:00 -0500 Adam Shapira <ashapira@techno-info.com> wrote:

> How do I unsubscribe from this list?

I doubt this will do much good since you didn't read the responses to
the last person who sent such a request to the list, but if you visit
(http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple) and follow the instructions
given there you should be able to unsubscribe from this list.

The same URL is at the bottom of every message sent through the list,
including your request.

If the instructions in "1. Unsubscribing, simple" are not sufficient,
look at the sections in the web page immediately below there for
successively more difficult situations.

Addresses for help and unsubscribing are also in the headers of every
message sent through the list.

If none of that is sufficient, email your problem to
cygwin-owner@sources.redhat.com as mentioned under "4. Unsubscribing,
I'm desperate".  Sending it to this list just annoys everyone else and
doesn't get you out of the list.

There is also a webform available at http://cygwin.com/ml/#faqs if you
want unsubscribe that way.

--